High Intensity Training in Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your supplementation look like?

4 posters

Go down

What does your supplementation look like? Empty What does your supplementation look like?

Post  HDHITman Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:17 am

I was just wondering what type of supplementation people are using in their training, nutrition, or for overall healthy well being.

Here is what I currently take:

Fish oils
Multi-vitamin & mineral even eating a Paleo/Primal/Anabolic style diet many of todays food of missing many of there keys here do to process, normally dont have this problem in spring and summer with the farmers markets, but now that winter is on its way the need for this is worthwhile.
Fat Burner a little boost of energy and aided body-fat loss kind of my goal right now.

My top training supplements

Activate Xtreme: Natural Test Booster
Scivation Xtend: intra/post workout BCAA supplement
Scivation Quake 10.0: Pre-workout intensifier
Bpi 1 M.R (aka 1 more rep): Pre-workout intensifier
Kre Alanine: a Kre-Alkalyn and Beta Alanine combo pre-workout
GHT Stack: a night time GH and Test booster

Training Supplements I hope to try my next cycle

D-Aspartic Acid: Natural supplement to increase overall anabolic hormones (Test and GH)

Comment, critiques, and questions welcome

Daron
The Heavy Duty HITman
HDHITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

What does your supplementation look like? Empty Re: What does your supplementation look like?

Post  sgb2112 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Just food. I used to take a 'greens' supplement but dropped it in favor of eating more vegetables.

sgb2112

Back to top Go down

What does your supplementation look like? Empty Re: What does your supplementation look like?

Post  fantombe Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 am

I use a multi-vitamin during periods where I need to make weight, and creatine during blitz cycles. Just the bog standard monohydrate though, nothing to write home about!

fantombe

Back to top Go down

Post  goginski Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 pm

pre workout I use arginine powder, glutamine powder and creatine mono all mixed together in fruit juice.

post workout is ON banana strawberry whey blended with a banana, cinnamon powder, coconut oil, little honey.

Am thinking about getting Leucine to have with the whey shake because research shows it enhances protein synthesis up 58% in older males taken with whey and carbs.

goginski

Back to top Go down

Post  HDHITman Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am

You can buy Leucine and many other things like proteins at truenutrition.com everything is in bulk this where I buy all my supplements from.
HDHITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goginski Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

HDHITman wrote:You can buy Leucine and many other things like proteins at truenutrition.com everything is in bulk this where I buy all my supplements from.
thanks a lot. Will check it out.

goginski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum