High Intensity Training in Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First HIT Webinar with MARKUS REINHARDT!

Go down

First HIT Webinar with MARKUS REINHARDT! Empty First HIT Webinar with MARKUS REINHARDT!

Post  mrhighintensity Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi Guys!

I do have some great NEWS for you all. I will be hosting my first HIT Webinar this Thursday (3/1/12) from 7 to 8pm pacific time! This is a great chance to interact with me LIVE and ask me anything you like about the proper application of High Intensity Training, Nutrition and Supplementation. The chat cover all the aspects of HIT and teach you how to generate your own HIT routine which will result in maximun growth in minimum time possible.

I will explain HIT via a Video live/audio Stream and take questions from all the attendees which can join in by using a chat room feature during this Webinar.

This will be the FIRST HIT WEBINAR ever done by me personally, if you wanna make some REAL progress in your workouts, then you should NOT miss the oppertunity!

Below a link to register online and pay via paypal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope to catch you tomorrow and be able to help you with your progress!

HIT HARD!

Markus Reinhardt

HIT Master Trainer, Star of the original HIT Video with Mike Mentzer and Natural BB Pro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Exclamation [img][/img]
mrhighintensity
mrhighintensity

http://www.mrhighintensity.com

Back to top Go down