High Intensity Training in Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania

2 posters

Go down

Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania Empty Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania

Post  HDHITman Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HDHITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania Empty Re: Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania

Post  sgsims1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for posting this D; always been a fan of Markus, but not enough to pay for his site membership Evil or Very Mad Cool

I was happily surprised to see his most recent schedule is very similar to my current push/pull training in frequency and split. Shocked (but without the cardio cyclops )
sgsims1
sgsims1
Admin

https://hitinpractice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania Empty Re: Follow Markus's Road to the MuscleMania

Post  HDHITman Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

No problem anything I can do to increase traffic, also from what I read Markus always uses that splut because he feels that it creates the least amount of overlapp workout to workout.
HDHITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sgsims1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm

I've been watching MR's blog for results this week; so far nada. Another fun blog belonging to a couple that MR trains: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sgsims1
sgsims1
Admin

https://hitinpractice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HDHITman Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:49 pm

I am friends with MR on Facebook, and he placed in the top 6, with messages he was putting up about his score card, if it were not for one judge he would have placed in the top 3.

Thanks

Daron
The Heavy Duty HITman
HDHITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down