High Intensity Training in Practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum

4 posters

Go down

Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum Empty Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum

Post  billsahli Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am glad you have made your way here. Steve who is the forum owner and host has been so kind and gracious as to invite me to participate in this forum.

What a pleasure!

As many of you may know I host my own forum called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I can tell you I am excited to be able to participate here and help open the lines and give you the straight skinny on my first love... bodybuilding and high intensity training.

You will find a variety of High Intensity Training types... all sorts...

Remember, HIT is the most productive type of training there is bar none! Anyone who spends literally minutes a month can attest to that.

What is most important to remember is that what it really comes down to is quite simple... it is the body adapting to stress.

HIT is so very productive because in imposing an adaptive response we also take into consideration your genetics which is the bottom line. It is true that we are all made up the same and our body's work very much like everyone else's BUT it is the genetics that make the difference in how the theory of HIT is applied! So let me tell you a little about myself!

I have been bodybuilding since 1971... started out in a place called the dungeon... I was 13 years old.
By 15 I began to compete in AAU contest with my parents signature and a bit of a fib of how old I really was.
My first show won was standing next to my first mentor Roger Decarlis... that is when the bug really bit me!
Roger won the show and I took 3rd place along with most muscular and best abs.

I was somewhat a hard gainer... always thin. I did well in local then state and finally regional shows.
In the late 70s came a man who certainly changed the way we all thought and trained.
This man was considered the thinking man's bodybuilder and boy could I identify with him.
That man was "Mike Mentzer" and he became my bodybuilding hero!

At that point... it was around the time that the strength bug had really hit me and I was doing some very heavy basic exercises that skyrocketed my strength and thus my mass. I hit 238 pounds at 5'5" and was doing strong man stuff like bending rebar and picking up cars. I told you it hit me!
I wasted zero energy on small exercises and did only maximum sets... all because I did not want to waste any time on being anything but strong.
Actually my High Intensity Powerbuilding is basically the workout I used!

After reading and observing Mike's training and philosophy, I realized it fit perfectly into what I was trying to accomplish. I mean, Geeze... the guy looked like he could walk through a wall he was so thick! Very Happy I realized that my direction was correct for bodybuilding... not just powerbuilding.

Mike's genius and non - sheeple direction influenced me to be in the gym less than ever and the gains came that much quicker...

By the late 80s I was competing regionally and had gotten ready to go further. I had won out in New England a national qualifier that brought me to the Nationals. By then I had hit my genetic potential. I competed there and did not win. Of course I could have done things a bit differently. I made some mistakes in preparation, by not going to the next weight class but the bottom line came quickly to me.

I had reached my genetic potential and was not willing to take the compounds necessary to move past that and go to the next step. I decided to move into other areas of accomplishment. I did not stop bodybuilding... on the contrary, I was still training like a competitor but just not competing.

In the early 90s I was opening a training practice and by chance ended up talking to Mike Mentzer. Mike is an amazing individual and we hit it off.
He helped me with some great suggestions in getting my training practice off the ground as he was just doing the same for his. He also mentored me in his new findings regarding HIT and taught me the most important point... how to think through it... I always remembered this. Mike helped me personally and in business and we even spoke about inner spirituality while helping me with a personal relationship issue at the time. (I know no one believes he was spiritual)

Since then many things have developed and with Mike's encouragement then and his memory now... here I am!

I have worked a long time on Self Development, Mindset and Desire Achievement. On this path I have been able to affect success in my self and in many others. Now at 38 years of combined experience I am not only a HIT Coach and Author, but a Lifecoach, Desire Achievement Coach and a Spiritual Counselor working to empower each one I touch with the knowledge and wisdom that the CAN! The ministry Anchor The Light is international and we help many. We teach you how to access your infinite true self - the Power Within! You can find these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have written some electronic books and created auido seminars regarding HIT Bodybuilding and Powerbuilding plus Mindset... my latest being:

"Mind Becomes Mass: Beyond Time-The Final Approach" - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is an audio E-Book that covers both the body and the mind, referring to and explaining what many masters and religions have tried to convey without affect, which is now explained by quantum physics.

In it I show you how to reach your desires and goals from the inside out! This combined with a no nonsense guide through High Intensity Bodybuilding Training makes this work my best seller.

It also includes:
"R U Serious - The Foundation"
"High Intensity Powerbuilding - The Next Step" (YES THIS IS INCLUDED TOO)
"Contraction Vacuum Burns - 4 Minute Abs Anywhere" And
"High Intensity Mindset"

I am available for personal one on one HIT coaching, Lifecoaching, Desire Achievement Coaching or all of the above. Not limited by location I work with professionals and athletes all over the world via phone.

I have trained bodybuilders, athletes, professions, the handicapped & both men and women. My techniques save a lifetime of hours both in the gym and in reaching your personal goals in life.

So... that is a bit about me so you know who you are dealing with.

Wishing each and every one of you the very best.

I welcome your questions and will do my best to address them!

Best regards,
Bill Sahli
billsahli
billsahli

http://mindbecomesmass.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum Empty Re: Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum

Post  thebiggfella Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Great to have you here Bill. Thanks very much for your support, it's much appreciated.

.... and that's a great introduction!
thebiggfella
thebiggfella

Back to top Go down

Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum Empty Re: Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum

Post  sgsims1 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Having purchased some of Bill's materials I can highly recommend his site!
sgsims1
sgsims1
Admin

https://hitinpractice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turpin Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Great to have you here Bill , and WHAT an introduction .... I look forward to your participation .

Best wishes , T.
Turpin
Turpin

Back to top Go down

Welcome All To HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING IN PRACTICE Forum Empty Thank you for your kind words...

Post  billsahli Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 am

Thank you for your kind words... I certainly appreciate the welcome!
billsahli
billsahli

Back to top Go down

Post  sgsims1 Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Bill just sent out a great announcement to all of his folks...very nice Bill and thanks! Your "recruits" will be welcomed with open arms cheers
sgsims1
sgsims1
Admin

https://hitinpractice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thebiggfella Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Nice one Bill, thanks. There are some very knowledgeable members over there.
thebiggfella
thebiggfella

Back to top Go down

Post  billsahli Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Absolutely... definitely some great members... and contributors...
billsahli
billsahli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down